Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Peace & Quiet

This weekend marked the end of the hectic pace that has been with us since before Christmas. Other than minor things Jeff and Jessica's wedding was a success. We are happy to say that we found her car keys. :) I look forward to weekends of not having to be any where or do anything for a while. Since I have been running so hard lately I decided to stop pushing myself so much and took the day off of work yesterday. This is such a rarity for me, I think I have called in sick 4 times since I started working here almost 3 years ago. It was nice to not have to be anywhere or get stressed out by everyone else's usual panic. So I spent the day resting and working on a project I need to complete before Jeff and Jessica move to Arizona on March 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment