Friday, May 26, 2006

Time Keeps on Slipping...

The month of May has blown by, where did it all go? I have been really busy with work. So much so that the thought of touching a computer when I get home from work is revolting. Hence the lack of updates. I had all kinds of interesting things waiting to post but couldn't ever find the time to come post them. Oh, priorities. I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend which I didn't realize we had until a week ago. Like finding things? After that I have a short week at work where I have only one job to complete; (That's right, I'm all caught up) and then it is off to sunny Destin for a week of relaxation. I feel pretty badly because Brandon can't go with me this time but he was the one to suggest that I go. Originally I wasn't going to go this year but I have been stressed out from work and it is starting to affect my attitude. Plus this might be my last vacation for quite a bit of time so I figure I need to take advantage of it. I'm sure Brandon is excited by the prospect of not having to deal with my drama for an entire week. Lucky him. He just has to deal with the drama of The Chu.

No comments:

Post a Comment