- A Christmas concert to participate in.
- A cookie bake with just the girls.
- My nephew's birthday party. (since his birthday is 12/24 he usually gets passed over for parties.)
- Running around town trying to find a Wii Fit for Brandon, having to settle for plan B, then finding out that's what he got for me and he found it the Monday before Christmas.
- Christmas eve at my grandma's house.
- Christmas eve service to participate in across town.
- Christmas morning at my parent's house for breakfast.
- Stopping by my MIL's house for half an hour because she didn't want to celebrate Christmas unless all her children were together.
- Christmas afternoon at my aunt and uncle's house all the way back and then even further across town.
- My parent's house for dinner to see my younger brother and his family who came in town after Christmas.
- A going away dinner with my older brother and family before they drove back to Arizona.
- Dinner at my aunt and uncle's house with younger brother and family.
- Dinner at my parent's house before younger brother and family left.
Meanwhile we have a wedding to go to this weekend, a wedding in LA on January 31 that we still need to book a flight, hotel room, and car rental for, and a wedding on Valentine's day in Lubbock that we need to book a hotel room and rental car for.
I'm telling you, it never ends.