Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Survey Says...

How well do I know my spouse?
(I've always found these to be fun. So, since I have lots of time while I am still being good and following doctor's orders even though I feel fine, I decided to fill it out. I'll check with Brandon later to see how close I am.)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? 24 or House
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Oil & Vinegar
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Pickled Beets
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Dr. Pepper
5. Where did he go to high school? Same as me, we met each other in 3rd year English.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Computer bits & bobs (they are all over our shoe box sized apartment.)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Chips & Salsa
10. What is his favorite cereal? He eats oatmeal the most but I don't think he really has a favorite.
11. What would he never wear? Flip-flops
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't care to watch sports but would say the Texas Aggies if he had to.
13. Who did he vote for? I honestly don't know. We discuss politics but don't usually discuss who we vote for, he can vote all over the place because he gets strategic. In our last governors race I do know he voted for Kinky Friedman.
14. Who is his best friend? Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Worry about my future endeavors
16. What is his heritage? German, Polish
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake will it be? Homemade chocolate cake (but what he really wants is rum cake, I can't stand the smell so I refuse to make it, I'm so mean.)
18. Did he play sports in high school? Cross-country running
19. What could he spend hours doing? Reading/Surfing the net
20. What is one unique talent he has? He's very detail oriented. He's not afraid to ask lots of questions which makes him very helpful at the doctor's office and quite entertaining at church.

1 comment:

  1. hmm I'm going to have to try this one- I know I'd get his shoe size wrong as I don't have any idea!! Ooopsie!

    ReplyDelete