Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life Happens...

...blink and you'll miss it.

Life has thrown me for a loop lately. Actually several loops if you want to get down to it.

I've been keeping track as they come, just getting down bits and pieces in blog posts, to come back to later when life calms down a bit.

I like a journal for many reasons. It's theraputic for me to write out life's ups and downs, to get them out of my head so my mind can rest a bit. My mind is constantly going, there are always many "somethings" I'm thinking about. More importantly, when I become inclined to feel sorry for myself, I can look back at past struggles and know that I have endured and come through.

Life has been interesting lately. We've added a new member to our household. Had multiple trips to the emergency room. (Not for me, thank the Lord) Multiple trips to the vet. Weighty decisions concerning my health and our future. A flooded home. Finding lost treasure. And more little things.

Like I said, interesting. I'm just trying to take things as they come.

And to catch up and finally take a breath.

1 comment:

  1. It is really amazing how quickly life does happen. I sometimes wonder how we manage.

    ReplyDelete