Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daily Grind, Temporarily

Working hard, no free time, hardly time to catch my breath. I get up, go to work for 10 hours, come home, and collapse in exhaustion. Next day, rinse and repeat. I am exhausted and sore, the work is tedious, but I couldn't be happier. I welcome the distraction from months of chasing my tail. The work is only temporary and I said yes because I am helping someone out of a bind. I'm definitely not doing it for the money, though anything extra is always welcome. I have plans for this little bit up money. Frightening plans. Plans I'm not quite ready to talk about until they are more solidified. It's time to move on with my future. It may not be right for me but I'm willing to step out and take the risk. If it doesn't work out, that's okay, at least I will have tried.

ETA: I am working in a college textbook store during book rush. My aunt runs the store and needed someone on short notice. Since I worked at the on campus bookstore at A&M during my college years and I'm not currently working anywhere else, she called me up. I spend the day helping students find their books, labeling, stocking, buying back, and selling books. I had forgotten how busy it can be and of course now I'm older so I don't have the energy I used to. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Keeping busy and doing things is great. What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete