Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Introducing...

Madeline made her debut early in the morning on 10/15 weighing 7lbs 13oz.

I'm grabbing a rare moment where I have the use of both my hands to type. It has been rough at times trying to adjust but we are definitely grateful she is finally here and healthy.  We decided on her first name about 45 minutes before she was born and her middle name followed later that day.  If you would like to see additional pictures please email me (my address is in my profile) and I will send a link to her web album.

I will update with more details later.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was thinking just the other days that it was time for her to make her appearance. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is beautiful! Just look at that happy face. I am so thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! Such a huge congratulations to the two of you!

    ReplyDelete