Monday, August 8, 2011

Making Changes

I've been lax about posting, mostly because I have been so uninspired by my blog title and blog URL. Isn't that just the most ridiculous reason ever? For some reason, I would look at those at the top of the page and think, "Blah, I'm going somewhere else."  It isn't the only area online that I've changed. I recently got really tired of my username on one of the forums I frequent and decided to change that too. A fresh start of sorts.

I would like to use some of my graphics background and redesign the look of my little space on the web. A little harder since we said goodbye to our scanner and sent it off to recycle, but not impossible.  I'd like to start working on more projects, get creative, not only here but around the house as well.

For the last several months I haven't had the strength or interest to accomplish anything. Due to health concerns and adjusting to life with our precious girl, I have been more or less in survival mode. It is awesome to actually feel excited about anything again.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes just a little change will spark your creativity. Raising a bitty baby hard but so joyful. Good luck w/ getting restarted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late in reading this, because I've been more lax online recently, but I love what you've done here, and I love the new blog title.

    ReplyDelete