Friday, August 19, 2011

Stuffed

What do you do when your head is so full of..well...everything!! To do lists, household chores, home projects, projects for someone else, when to pay the bills, managing finances, marketing for a class, outside commitments, wrestling with emotional and spiritual matters... the list goes on and on.

Lately, I've just been shoving it all aside, ignoring it and getting nothing accomplished. I know this isn't the right way to handle it. I'm just overwhelmed. Part of me likes that my perfectionistic, organized ways have gone out the window, but on the other hand, I've swung almost entirely in the other direction. I need to find balance.

Perhaps I should carry around a small notebook and when things pop into my head, write them down so I can deal with them later instead of forgetting until it's too late. Maybe then I wouldn't feel like my head is so stuffed that I can't even think.

No comments:

Post a Comment