Tuesday, September 11, 2012

From Busy to Busy

I'm always happy to have summer come because I figure I'll have time to relax since regularly scheduled activities stop for the summer. And every year I'm wrong. Summer flew by, weekend after weekend filled with activities or visits to family. And before I know it, the fall is creeping in and regular activities are starting.

Wednesday we begin the new and improved FPU. We aren't quite ready to lead at our own church again but we want to check it out. Since we have a lifetime membership we just picked a class in our area, in fact, right down the street. It will be interesting to see how Madeline does in an unfamiliar nursery, I'm sure she will be fine.

Choir has started back up again and sadly I didn't really miss it this time. It's not a huge commitment but I guess I'm just in a rut.

Confirmation starts up in a week or so. I haven't heard anything about us being guides again this year. I suppose I should ask.

Mom, Jessi, Kay and I are all going to Women of Joy at the end of the month. It should be a great time to spend with them as well as perhaps a spiritual spark to wake me back up.

And in one short month my baby will be 2. I still can't believe how fast time is going by. More on our plans later.

Then our 9th wedding anniversary is coming up. Which reminds me, I need to book a B and B to use the gift certificate Mom and Dad gave us for Christmas. We were saving it to use in the fall and we need to use it before it expires in December. Our anniversary is a good excuse. It also reminds me that we need to plan a trip for our 10th. We need to figure out where we want to go and make a plan to save money over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment